Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
In order to cancel a personal training contact, one of the following criteria must be met:
1. Relocation: The client must provide proof that they have moved more than 25 miles away from a facility that Freedom Fitness is offering personal training services. (IE – Current utility bill (electric, gas, water), lease/rental agreement, military transfer letter, employment transfer letter. Documentation must indicate name and new address.)
2. Medical: The client must provide documentation from a Medical Doctor (MD) that states that the client will not be able to continue any physical fitness activity of any type indefinitely.
· In the event a client suffers a temporary medical issue that would require them to stop training for a period of time, an option to “freeze” their training sessions and payments is a possibility. (IE – Maternity, broken bones, etc)
3. There are no refunds for Personal Training sessions not used within their required period described on the agreement.
Sessions on a 96 or 48 package must be used at a rate of 2 per week.
Sessions on a 24 pack or smaller must be used at a rate of 1 per week.
If cancelling by mail, submit your cancellation to Freedom Fitness Client Services, 108 Crafton Drive, O’Fallon, MO 63366. This may take up to 2 weeks to process. NOTE: This only applies to the 3-Day Buyers Right to Cancel. Refer to your agreement for details.
· You may contact Client Services at (636) 238-4774 or email@example.com to discuss your Personal Training account.
**Buyout May Be Required**
· A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel a training session without inquiring a charge.
· Click on the “Location” tab above on this site, find your club location, then click on the “Set an Appointment” tab to view your account.
o Must have a login to proceed. If you do not have a login, click on “Create an Account” under the login boxes and enter the email on your Training Account in the “Create an Account” box. Follow the directions on the next screen to proceed.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of the start time of the training sessions will be charged.
· All requests for ‘freezing’ an account will be reviewed on a case by case basis. All accommodations will be considered to best assist the Client’s request.
· Freezing an account will extend the length of the contract and may extend the months the Auto Payment Plan is set up for.
· All freeze requests must be at least 10 days before your next draft date.
· Freezes can be requested up to 3 months from the original draft date.
· In order to move a scheduled payment for Personal Training services there will be a $10.00 charge per payment adjusted.
· To freeze your Personal Training account please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your account.